Aleshia Lowe and her newborn

Cameron Getz, Reporter

Aleshia Lowe just had a baby boy September 9, 2016, 6:48pm at DMH. Her family and friends have been supportive, such as helping with the name. Her biggest worry right now is tests and quizzes.

For most high school students having a baby would really affect your studies, but Lowe is handling it very well.  She says, ” I have always done well on homework, but I am a little worried about tests and quizzes.” She stays at home with her newborn Noah LeMont Warnsley, which is a name that she has always loved. Her brother chose the middle name because that is one of his middle names. Noah was born at Decatur Memorial Hospital, and ever since she got home her friends and family have been a great help to her and Noah.  Madison Kirkland, who has been one of her best friends since 6th grade, has been with her through the whole thing.

She stays at home with her newborn Noah LeMont Warnsley, which is a name that she has always loved. Her brother chose the middle name because that is one of his middle names. Noah was born at Decatur Memorial Hospital, and ever since she has got home her friends and family have been a great help to her and Noah.

Madison Kirkland who has been one of her best friends since 6th grade has been with her through the whole thing. Kirkland was with Lowe when they found out she was pregnant. Kirkland was also with Lowe the day after baby Noah was born. Kirkland says this about the name, “I like how the first and middle name come together, but she would have liked if Noah had two middle names.”

Another friend who was been with Lowe is Brea Miller. She first met Noah at Lowe’s house 3 days after he was born. Miller says, “I love Noah to death. He’s the best little boy ever.”  Miller Is very happy for Lowe and said, “I love how happy she is now that Noah is here and she loves Lowe’s personality.