Dunkin’ for days

Chrissy Morrow

Austin Durbin, Reporter

Chrissy Morrow is currently a senior at Meridian High School who is in FCS and likes to train dogs.

What most people don’t know about her is that she works at Dunkin’ Donuts. She has been working there since June when they first opened. Some think that work is all about work, but for her it’s not. She has a lot of fun where she works. If you ask her, there are benefits from working there.

“My favorite part about working at Dunkin’ Donuts is being able to drink coffee,” says Morrow.

When you have a job, you always want to have friends work there with you. Morrow says there are a lot of people she considers friends. Although she has one friend that she considers her best friend.

“Out of all the people I work with, Zach Stair would be my best friend. Also, my boss is a really cool friend to have.”

Every job has those days when something really cool happens. Dunkin Donuts is no exception. She says that there are many amazing instances, but what is her favorite moment?

“My best instance at work would be when the coolatta machine explodes,” says Morrow.

Everyone has a reason to apply for a job. Everyone has a reason for quitting the job, and getting a new job. However, that is not the case for Morrow.

It was my first choice but I think they really choose me to work there,” says Morrow.

” I want to get another job but I couldn’t leave Dunkin’,” says Morrow.

This is the life of Ms. Chrissy Morrow.