Teachers last thoughts

Teachers last thoughts

The teachers of Meridian want to wish the senior class Good Luck.

The teachers of Meridian want to wish the senior class Good Luck. "Congratulations! On to the next phase of life!" said Sheila Rappe.

Candi Duncan

Candi Duncan

Candi Duncan

Candi Duncan, Reporter

powered by Typeform

The class of 2019 is an interesting class full of all different kinds of students.

“The Class of 2019 will be remembered for their wide variety of talents – musical, theatrical, academic, and athletic,” said Sheila Rappe.

Meridian has been an experience for the class of 2019.

“They have some leaders that have worked hard to change the culture here at Meridian,” said Denna Williams.

The class has also made an impact on the community as far as the new building and facility.

The Class of 2019 is the first group of students to spend all four years in our new building, learning to use new technologies and enjoying our new facilities,” said Katie Warnick.

The teachers at Meridian High School are eager to see what will become of the 2019 class.

I look forward to seeing where Sydney Moore goes in the science/medical field,” said Rappe.

Even though some of the senior class is undecided of what they want to do after graduation, the future is on the horizon for them.

“I think we’ll be pleasantly surprised with the lives that these seniors build for themselves.  This year’s class has several students in the “undecided” category but I think those kids when they find what lights a fire within them, will soar in their chosen careers.  I’m excited to see where they land,” said Tricia Campbell.

The class of 2019 has the schools love and hope to do great things in the future.

You are capable of amazing things.  Hold true to your values, work hard, and set goals.  Continuously set new goals, don’t ever stop learning and growing.  We at MHS are always here for you!” said Campbell.

The class of 2019 is graduating soon and the start of their lives will begin and we all want to say congratulations and good luck.

Be careful not to fall into the trap of the comparison game.  Live a life you can be proud of and be proud of the success of others as well.  When you see an opportunity to help someone or make a difference, do it, you’ll never regret being kind,” said Campbell.

Success can take many different forms. Be sure that you are working toward your version of success…not someone else’s,” said Warnick.

Set your goals, don’t put off work, and when things knock you back don’t feel defeated, those speed bumps make you stronger.  There is always a bigger picture that you may not be aware of, and it will work out, usually for the better,” said Williams.