Dear Sadie: Introduction

Write soon! Dear Sadie is an advice column that will premiere next month. You can currently submit letters through email or through the mailbox outside Mrs. Moore's room.

Marley Doering

Marley Doering

Sadie Scott, Editor-in-Chief

Do you need advice for tough decisions, or maybe just having trouble dealing with a problem? If so, next month, a new column will be introduced to the Meridian Daily called Dear Sadie.

Dear Sadie is a column by the editor that will handle letters from the readers and offer advice to find a solution. You can anonymously write to the editor through two options: sending an email to the Chief Adviser, Mrs. Moore, to have it printed without a name, then forwarded to the editor, or you can stick an anonymous letter to the editor through the mailbox outside Mrs. Moore’s room.

No subject is off limits, and there will be no way for the editor to know who sent the email or letter. You are free to write about students of Meridian, faculty, parents, or other community members, so long as they are not named, and you can feel free to write multiple letters.

Everyone is free to write, including all listed above: students, faculty, parents, and community members, etc. Every letter will be responded to with careful thought and, due to anonymity, no bias.

Online letters are to be emailed to the adviser, Sheila Moore, at [email protected]