Resident Evil 2, is it good?

Resident Evil 2, is it good?

Kyle Farmer

Case Jaukkuri, Reporter

Resident Evil 2 is a horror game that just released January 25, 2019. It’s a remake of the 1998 Resident Evil 2 and is apart of a seven-game series that has been around for years. I’ve played about five hours of the game and will give my opinion.

Most students haven’t played it yet, but they told us in the CASE-ing the Streets video what they think the experience will be like.

The Resident Evil Series started in 1996 and has been scaring gamers ever since. The Resident Evil 2 remake is a horror-based survival game with a lot of puzzles.

This game has a good sense of adventure, zombies, and more. If you like jump scares and zombies, this is the perfect game for you. However, don’t play this game in the dark, because I can’t tell you how many times I screamed like a little girl while I was playing it.

I asked students what they think the game will be like, or if they have played it, how they would rate it. Seth Barnes has played the first hour of the game, he enjoys it so much already and says it gets pretty scary. Students who have not played it talked about how cool the trailer was and that it looks like a perfect sense of horror and fun.

Therefore, if you are looking for a good scare, and puzzles to solve, this is the game for you.

This reviewer scores this game at 9 out of 10.