Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Yum! Friends often go to Cocomero and take pictures of the fun combinations of toppings they choose. Cocomero is an ideal meetup for pals to hang out after school or on the weekends.

Yum! Friends often go to Cocomero and take pictures of the fun combinations of toppings they choose. Cocomero is an ideal meetup for pals to hang out after school or on the weekends. "His yogurt looks so pretty... Take a picture," says junior, Spencer Litteral.

Sadie Scott

Sadie Scott

Sadie Scott, Reporter

Looking for a sweet treat? My place of choice is Cocomero, a self-serve frozen yogurt shop located near Hickory Point Mall in Forsyth.

Cocomero serves frozen yogurt, with a variety of toppings and flavors available to choose from. However, while froyo is their specialty, Cocomero also serves food varying from coffee and tiramisu, to authentic Taiwanese cuisine. They are also famous for their bubble tea, which is always in demand.

Their excellent staff is always friendly and ready to take your order, and the establishment is squeaky clean. One of my favorite aspects of the restaurant is the atmosphere, which is downright adorable.

If you choose to walk in the shop, you are welcomed by neon green and pink wallpaper, colorful, heart-shaped pillows, and beautiful strings of lights hanging from wall to wall. And, if you choose to bring the family, there are fun books for younger ones to read and a clubhouse for them to play in. All this truly shows how much they care about their customers, and how far they’re willing to go to please them.

Cocomero has all the right things you would want in a restaurant, and if I could, I would give them six out of five stars. I have never been displeased with the service, and I visit so often, I’m sure they know my order by heart. I highly recommend Cocomero. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed if you give it a try.

1 Comment

One Response to “Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero”

1. Emily Peterson on March 10th, 2017 8:11 am

I love that she talked about the environment and how welcoming it is. I didn’t know about this frozen yogurt place and now that I do I really want to try it. The variety of topping and flavors sounds great!

[Reply]

• Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Restaurants

Pie’s the Limit measures up

• Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Arts & Entertainment

Neato buffalitos

• Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Arts & Entertainment

Cheddar’s…I recommend the chicken strips

• Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Arts & Entertainment

Crawford’s New Location

• Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Restaurants

Donnie’s Homespun Pizza

• Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Arts & Entertainment

Dinner and a show

• Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Arts & Entertainment

Macon, Illinois gets a taste of heaven

• Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Arts & Entertainment

The taste of happiness

• Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Restaurants

First Wok

• Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero

Video

We Are Meridian

Froyo is never a no-go at Cocomero