Neato buffalitos

Yum! Buffalo Wild Wings serves a variety of great food. There are always sports on the various TV's that Buffalo Wild Wings has to offer.

Yum! Buffalo Wild Wings serves a variety of great food. There are always sports on the various TV's that Buffalo Wild Wings has to offer. "I love their Asian Zing wings," says sophomore Spencer Maxwell.

Connor Hurelbrink

Connor Hurelbrink

Connor Hurelbrink, Reporter

Buffalo Wild Wings is a unique mix of a bar and family-friendly restaurant, located at 851 South US Route 51, Forsyth, IL 62535.

The restaurant is open Sunday through Thursday from 11 A.M. to 12 A.M. and open an extra hour on Friday and Saturday until 1 A.M.

Upon entering, you are asked if you would like to sit at the high-top tables or the dining room. The high-top tables are all open seating. If it is busy, I recommend putting your name in for a dining room table and then checking in the high-top section to see if there is a free table.

During the hours of 11 A.M. to around 4 P.M. are the best times to come if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing meal while enjoying some sports. However, after 4 P.M. is normally when more people start to show up. Once people start showing up is when you should definitely take advantage of the open seating.

Every time I go to Buffalo Wild Wings, I get the cheddar cheese curds as an appetizer and then get a snack size of parmesan garlic boneless wings. Buffalo Wild Wings also offers a wide variety of wraps and burgers. I definitely recommend the grilled chicken buffalitos. However, hold the pico. The grilled chicken buffalitos paired with a side of mac and cheese or beer-battered onion rings served with southwest ranch dressing is a combination you can’t beat.

Every time I have been to Buffalo Wild Wings, it has been a different experience. Buffalo Wild Wings is truly a great restaurant for the whole family.